Get Urgent Help
We all need help sometimes. If you are concerned about your own safety or someone else’s then please do something about it.
Dial 999 from any phone or mobile free of charge
Your own GP or local A&E Department:
- NHS Emergency Contacts: Look on www.nhs.uk for their location by postcode
- England and Wales: Dial 111 if you feel you need medical advice that is not an emergency
- Scotland: NHS 24 (www.nhs24.com) Tel: 08454 24242
- NHS24 is an online and telephone-based service. They can answer your questions and offer advice.
- Young Minds
- Parents concerned about their child should call the helpline free on
- 0808 802 5544 Monday to Friday 9.30am-4pm
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org and the query will be responded to in three working days.
National Phone Services:
- Premier Lifeline: is available by phone on 0845 345 0707 (lo-call rate)
- or 020 7316 0808 9am – Midnight every day
- The Samaritans (www.samaritans.org) Tel: 0845 7 90 90 90, Email: email@example.com. Available 24 hours a day
- “People talk to us anytime they like, in their own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to them.You don’t have to be suicidal”.