At church on Sunday I was reminded of the words of a song
‘Just One Touch from the King changes everything’ and how true this was in my own life. Many times I have been in need and waited – sometimes patiently, sometimes not so much.
But always Jesus would come and all would be well again. Over the years I have received healing from physical illness, infertility, emotional pain, and freedom from captivity caused by harsh life experiences.
Often in the moments of pain I was just clinging onto Jesus – I call that my ‘fingernail faith’ – the feeling of knowing God can do stuff and hanging on for all its worth.
Today I have
- freedom from arthritis which I had when I was 30 years old
- 2 beautiful daughters despite being told I was infertile
- a healed marriage ( which once I would have regarded as impossible)
- a sense of purpose and destiny brought through one word which came to me as I was praying for someone else.
- a healed child whose self harm and emotional problems were overwhelming
- a husband healed of depression and set free from joblessness,
- a home to live in despite a period of almost constant unemployment
Has it been easy ? No it hasn’t. But I hope that if you are going through any difficulty, my story will encourage you. I am no-one special -except in Jesus.
Because of his very great love for us all, he is able and willing to set us free from our hurts – emotional or physical and he is able to give us More than we can ask or imagine.
Are you looking for answers today ? Ask Him for that touch from the King that changes everything. As the songwriter rightly says we need to prophecy over circumstances.
There is a battle raging over this land but JUST ONE TOUCH FROM THE KING changes everything
Speak to your battles….This is My King …..Hear the Word of the Lord ………..