F.L.A.S.H ( Families Learning About Self Harm )
Book your place soon or pass on this information to anyone you know who might benefit.
WHEN ? Thursdays 7.30pm – 9.30pm starting 17th March 2016
WHERE ? At The Box, St John’s Road, Epping, Essex, CM16 5DN
WHAT’S IT ABOUT ?
- Are you concerned about a young person aged 10-18 who may be self -harming?
- Do you want more information on self-harm and how to manage the concerns within your home?
- Do you feel alone and would like the opportunity to discuss the problem with people who will understand?
Then the FLASH Course may be what you’re looking for:
- There is NO COST to attend the course
- Each session lasts 2 hours
- Refreshments are provided.
All enquiries/referrals to: The Box, St Johns’s Road, Epping, Essex, CM16 5DN or Email: email@example.com tel:07951 484805/01992 577300
for more information about the organisation please go to
Please note that MASH still operates as a support network in Loughton Essex, although the Monday group at the Methodist church is no longer available.
If you cannot attend the Epping course, or need one to one support, feel free to ring 0203 086 8186 ( option 3). MASH will get back to you asap.